Wednesday, April 27, 2011

31 Days to Clean

Will this work for me?  I've tried various books.. tried FlyLady but got too sidetracked with all the emails that program entailed... though it did work.. for a while.  I'd like to get (and keep!) my house clean.  Not show home clean, just lived in clean.

So the newest thing on the market is a new e-book called 31 Days to Clean.   In return for blogging about it today, I will get a free copy of the e-book, which will be great!  I like how Sarah Mae talks about getting to the heart of the problem, and cleaning our house to bless and love others.  I think I need to hear this!

It looks like she has a group challenge going for May... which just so happens to have 31 days!  May, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...